Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is designed for travelers who want to experience the lavishness of the Khumbu region, home of the world's highest mountain. Unlike the classic Everest Base Camp Trek, EBC Luxury Trek offers a very different trekking opportunity following the same trail. During the trek, you will be staying overnight in the finest tea houses of the Khumbu region, enjoying services that are very limited and not offered during the usual trek. Waking up with breath-taking views of the Himalayas from your room window and delicious freshly brewed high-quality coffee, this is what Everest Base Camp Luxury Trekking looks like.
The trail passes through beautiful villages like Namche Bazar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, and so on. While trekking through these villages, you will get to see the daily lifestyle of people from communities like Sherpa, Rai, Limbu, etc. You will also get to see their culture, practices, and traditions. On the way, you will come across the biggest and the oldest monastery in the Khumbu region, Tengboche monastery along with many other stupas, mani walls, chortens, and prayer flags. Similarly, to reach Namche Bazar, you walk through Sagarmatha National Park, where you will see a diverse range of vegetations and rhododendrons (national flowers of Nepal).
During the Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek 13 Das, you will get to see panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains like Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Mt. Nuptse (7,861 m), Mt. Kanchenjunga (8,586 m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516 m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8,188 m), Mt. Makalu (8,481 m), Mt. Pumori (7,161 m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6,812 m), Mt. Baruntse (7,129 m), Mt. Thamserku (6,623 m), and numerous others. The trail will take you to the Everest Base Camp (5,364 m), the lap of Mt. Everest, and the famous Kala Patthar (5,545 m) from where you can see 360-degrees views of Everest along with gorgeous sunrise. Likewise, you will take a helicopter ride from Kala Patthar to Lukla, which offers surreal aerial views of the Himalayas that only a few trekkers get to see.
We have designed our Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek itinerary including the best night stops and exquisite lodges to let you experience a very different journey in the Himalayas. Everything will be top-notch during the Everest Base Camp Luxury Trekking. To know more about the Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek package or Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek cost, contact us anytime.
Variation & Tips
- We also make tailor-made Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek. You can design the itinerary and departure dates as per your requirements.
- If you are short of time then you can go for Everest Panorama Trek, a perfect package for beginner trekkers. Likewise, there are also options for adventurous journeys in the Himalayas like Everest Three High Passes Trek, Everest Gokyo Lake Trek, etc.
- Even though you will get facilities like charging, hot showers, WiFi, and many others in the lodges, it is good to have some spare batteries for your important electronic devices.
- In case of any problem and discomfort inform your guide immediately as it can be an early sign of altitude sickness.
- Drink plenty of water and stay away from alcoholic drinks & smoking to avoid altitude sickness.
- We request you to bring a reusable water bottle during the trek instead of buying plastic water bottles every time. It will help to preserve the environment. For more safety, you can also get water purification tablets.