Langtang Valley Trek is a pleasant trip in Nepal that begins with tours of Kathmandu’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites followed by a drive to Syabrubesi the next day. Following your route map, you begin trekking from the lower region of the Langtang Valley through small villages, farmlands and verdant forests to Kyangjin Gompa. You also climb Tserko Ri for excellent sunrise views over the Langtang ranges.The region borders Tibet and was once an important trading route. You can still see the influence in the rich local culture. Furthermore, the Langtang Valley Trek’s itinerary also takes you to the ‘Langtang Village’ which was heavily affected by the devastating earthquake that hit Nepal in April 2015. Your exciting 11-day trip in Nepal comes to a conclusion in Kathmandu, where it had started.
Langtang Valley Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Difficulty: Moderate
- Trip Style: Trekking & Hiking
- Transport: As Per Itinerary
- Food: Breakfast in Kathmandu and during the trek.
- Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu and teahouses during the trek.
- Group Size: 1-12 people
- Max Elevation: 5,000m
- Trek through rhododendron forests, yak pastures, and villages
- Experience the local's unique Tamang culture and Tibetan villages
- Stunning view of the icefall from Kimshung and Langtang Lirung peaks
- Rare and abundant flora and fauna
- Doman waterfall
- Yak cheese factory